Our company provides engineering-geological surveying for water-service construction as well as monitoring the operations of water-service constructions. We also provide common field and laboratory tests and experiments during construction.
We perform technical-safety supervision of water-service constructions that treat water, i.e. the 3rd and 4th categories of water works (No. 002/2002/TBD) as authorized by the Department of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
We perform diagnostics of building-technical condition on present water-service constructions (dam structures, operational premises, structural parts, etc.) through competent and authorized bodies and control redevelopment work.
We can offer:
- Consultancies and special advisory services in geotechnics, hydrogeology, foundation engineering, and the living environment
- Building-geological surveying work - proposal, work in progress, evaluation
- Numeric modelling, calculations of geotechnical structures, parametric studies
- Quantification of geotechnical risks
- Field tests and monitoring
- Control tests during construction work in progress
- Static and dynamic load tests of bridges and structures
- Building-technical prospecting, including works in extreme conditions such as rock faces, subterranean areas, etc.
- Passporting of buildings
- Engineering seismology
- Geophysical prospecting
- Pyrotechnic surveying
- Corrosion surveying
- Review of undermining impact on surface areas above
- Engineering-geological surveying
- Regional teleological studies
- Expert opinions on structural analysis, dynamics, geotechnics, geology, blasting and its effects
- Complete documentation of blasting for construction work, demolition, open-cast mining
- Noise studies
- Complete set of geodetic activities
- Monitoring of dam seepage by using geophysical and geotechnical methods
We additionally guarantee the following services:
- Laboratory tests
- Expertise in the environmental impact of building operations
- Projection and assurance of operation for quarries and mines, liquidation and remediation of boring work
- Expert legal opinions